This roadmap shows what we’re working on and planning to do.
Some things on the roadmap might change – the purpose is to tell you what’s coming up and help service teams prepare and plan their own work.
See our GitHub team board for more details on our plans and day-to-day activities.
Last updated 21 February 2024.
We’ve released GOV.UK Frontend v5.2.0 which includes the deprecation of the
useTudorCrown parameter and an adjustment to our responsive type scale.
- updated the components, patterns and styles to be compliant with WCAG 2.2
- made it easier for teams to understand what’s changed in WCAG 2.2 and what they need to do
- made it easier for teams to share their findings from user research
- run Design System Day 2023
Working on now
- adding the Password input component to the Design System (thanks to Andy Sellick)
- investigating the Navigation pattern
Coming up next
We’re getting ready to:
- improve the way we organise technical documentation on the website
We plan to:
If you’ve got a question about the GOV.UK Design System, contact the team.